Resilience & Well being:
6hrs 10-4pm : Delegates – Max 6
This course has been designed for anyone who would benefit from building up the resilience of themselves or if a manager, help buiild up the resilience of their staff.
Resilience is the ability to work in times of uncertainty and change, emerging better off from the experience. This course has been designed for anyone who would benefit from building up the resilience of themselves or if a manager, help build up the resilience of their staff.
- Explore the concept of resilience
- Recognise how your well-being impacts on your resilience
- How to recognise early warning signs
- Create strategies for challenging negative thoughts and promoting positive thinking
- Develop tools and techniques to help build resilience and bounce back from setbacks quickly
- Understanding your resources
- You tube - Building Resilience: 5 Ways to a Better Life
- Follow up with any useful links and information to support the learning