6hrs 10-4pm : Delegates – Max 6
This course will give you the confidence and skills to become a highly effective Coach.
You will go through a range of coaching techniques and explore some of the popular models and theories in order to significantly develop your skill set and implement coaching in the workplace.
By the end of the workshop the delegate will be able to:
- Confidently explain what coaching is
- Explain the coaching process
- Explore Non-directive and Directive Coaching
- Explain the relationship between coaching and organisational performance
- Confidently take part in the coaching process
- Use the GROW model of coaching
Pre course work
- TED Talk – The joy of giving great feedback
- AID Feedback model
- Writing their individual actions and next steps to take back to the business